The Donald Trump Insult Quiz: George Will, Cher, Bill Cosby & More
Conservative pundit George Will called The Donald a ‘bloviating ignoramus’ this week, questioning Mitt Romney’s decision to hold campaign fundraisers with the mogul—and provoking an angry Tweet response. But he’s hardly the first to colorfully insult Trump. Match these other fighting words with their speaker.
1. “Donald Trump is a Pompous A**hole! Saw him in Aspen with one Dcup chick after another. Everyone up there thought he was a complete idiot.”
2. “Trump water. Blah! Trump Magazine. Blah! Trump steaks. Blah! Trump vodka. Blah! When you're so desperate to make a dollar you have to put your name [on] everything, and then you have to comment on everything ...”
3. “I don't like his hairdo anyway.”
4. “I don't think he has that much credibility ... I don't understand why people pay any attention to him.”
5. “Donald Trump is redundant evidence that if your net worth is high enough, your IQ can be very low and you can still intrude into American politics.”
6. “He returns—like a raging herpes rash ... He wants me ... He needs me—he’s obsessed ... like a grandpa stalker.”
7. “That poor pathetic man.”
8. “He’s full of it ... You run or shut up ... Well, the only thing he's running is his mouth.”
9. “You don't want to engage with somebody that's so grotesque.”
10. “The world does not revolve around his penis.”
a. George Will
c. Bill Cosby
d. Rosie O’Donnell
e. Frank Gehry
f. Gloria Allred
g. Zach Galifianakis
h. Ron Paul
i. Mark Cuban
j. Barbara Walters
2. Mark Cuban
3. Frank Gehry
4. Ron Paul
5. George Will
6. Rosie O’Donnell
7. Barbara Walters
8. Bill Cosby
9. Zach Galifianakis
10. Gloria Allred
WHAT YOUR SCORE MEANS*:
10/10: You’re hired.
8 or 9: You’re totally overrated.
6 or 7: You’re a loser.
4 or 5: You’re breath is very bad.
Below 4: You’re a terrible human being.
* Based on actual Donald Trump quotes.