Google Search Recommendations
"After the next unnecessary war, after you cry over those who fell, make a Google search for the interview by Udi Segel with Abu Mazen (Mahmoud Abbas) on the 2nd of November 2012, where a courageous Palestinian leader offers a solution acceptable to most of the residents of Israel..."
-- Maariv columnist and Israeli poet Yonatan Gefen slams his 'wall' of a leader.
- Ireland: Boycott of settlement products - Ireland's Foreign Minister announced his country was considering a full boycott of products from settlements. And as the next president of the European Union, Ireland will work to convince others to join. Israel's Foreign Ministery intends to call the ambassador in for rebuke. (Yedioth, p. 7 and Haaretz+)
- IDF gunfire kills Palestinian boy in Gaza clash, say medics - Palestinian medics said the boy, aged 12, was hit by machine-gun fire, either from Israeli helicopters or tanks that took part in the incident. (Agencies, Haaretz)
- Gaza vicinity communities demand peace (and quiet) - Southern residents to protest in Tel Aviv Thursday, demanding government to protect them from constant Qassam rockets fired at their region. (Ynet)
- EU's Ashton 'deeply regrets' new settlement building - European Union foreign policy chief criticizes decision to build 1,213 new homes in east Jerusalem; says move 'threatens two-state solution.' (Agencies, Ynet)
- Transportation minister: We will never give up Hebron - Transportation Minister Yisrael Katz inaugurates new 2.5 kilometer road connecting Kiryat Arba with Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron. Katz: This is our answer to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas. (Israel Hayom)
- Dennis Ross: Obama to focus on Iran - Obama's former advisor on Mideast policy believes White House will not allow Teheran to achieve nuclear capabilities; predicts a meaningful diplomatic solution as well as greater involvement in Syria. (Ynet)
For the full News from Israel.