"Communities for Jews-only is racism."
--Knesset Legal Advisor, Adv. Eyal Yinon, slams Israeli residential communities who keep Arabs out.
- Bedouin face displacement in West Bank (E-1) corridor, regardless of Israel's constructions plans - Whether recently approved plans for construction in the E-1 area materialize or not, Israel plans to the relocate the local Bedouin population - against their will. (Haaretz+)
- 'Price tag' suspects revealed as road caution advocates - Settlers launch campaign to raise awareness to road casualties using tombstone-shaped signs that read Price Tag; four who put up signs arrested for 'price-tag' acts. (Ynet)
- Story by terror operative upsets school kids' parents - Education Ministry suspends Arab studies program featuring text penned by former Popular Front spokesman. (Note: Ghassan Kanafani is a famous Palestinian writer who also served as spokesman for the PFLP. He used his writing to fight Israel. -OH] (Yedioth and Ynet)
- Israel preparing to test new generation of Arrow anti-missile system - The new Arrow 3 system would be able to intercept unconventional Iranian missiles, says Defense Ministry project chief. Iran is estimated to possess hundreds of long-range Shahab 3 missiles. (Haaretz+)
- It's not ironic. Alanis Morissette rocks Tel Aviv - Canadian singer chooses to wrap up world tour in Israel despite pressure by pro-Palestinian groups to cancel the show. (Israel Hayom)
- Jordan's King Abdullah to visit Ramallah - Palestinian Authority to host King Abdullah II in 'first visit by Arab leader in Palestine as occupied state.' (Agencies, Ynet)
For the full News from Israel.