"If my hands are covered in blood, it is the blood of the children I delivered [as an obstetrician]. I am proud to say I brought life into this world, and yet some of you express pride in killing Arab children."
--A visibly agitated MK Ahmed Tibi responds at public debate to students accusing him of being connected to killings of Jews.
- Ariel University acting as employment agency for Israel's Defense Ministry, say workers - The state is employing contract workers through the West Bank institution to get around the shortage of jobs and to reduce its cost of employment. (Haaretz+)
- Broken soldiers - Number of soldiers who committed suicide is higher than number of soldiers killed in operations. Between 2009-201,1 69 soldiers committed suicide, 45 of them did not have any mental problems. (Maariv, p.1/NRG Hebrew)
- Indictment served against former Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman - Lieberman expected to face charges of greater severity than originally expected, which could lead the court to attach moral turpitude to his sentence and endanger his political future. (Haaretz+)
- Oz Zion evacuation completed after Shabbat - Illegal West Bank outpost cleared later than planned due to Shabbat, but examination reveals several previous cases of Shabbat evacuations. (Ynet)
- Erdogan meets Palestinian girl who cursed soldiers - Turkish PM meets 13-year-old girl who provoked IDF soldiers in Nabi Saleh last November. 'I did it to liberate Palestine,' she says. (Ynet)
- Envoy: Egypt to tighten relations with Hezbollah - Egyptian ambassador to Lebanon says Cairo will pursue relationship with Hezbollah in Lebanon. (Ynet)
- Egypt allows building material across Rafah border into Gaza - Move made by Islamist-led Egypt for first time since Hamas seized control of the Palestinian enclave in 2007, official says. (Agencies, Haaretz)
For the full News from Israel.