--Codename for the U.S. President Barack Obama's visit to Israel (with a five-hour trip to Ramallah).
- Israel to return West Bank farmland to Palestinian owners after wrongly allocating land to kibbutz - Over the years, Israel, under various pretexts, has seized control of around 20,000 dunams of privately owned Palestinian land and transferred it to settlements for agricultural use. (Haaretz+)
- Palestinians reject Israel's compromise for West Bank fence: Stop rail traffic instead of building on our land - Batir village residents reject state suggestion to build chain-link fence instead of wall on ancient terraces. (Haaretz+)
- Historic rivals unite to save Jewish history - Cambridge, Oxford universities' libraries announce first ever joint fundraising campaign to purchase Lewis-Gibson Genizah Collection, which comprises more than 1,700 fragments of Hebrew and Arabic manuscripts dating from 9th-19th centuries. (Ynet)
- Anonymous activists hack into 600,000 Israeli email accounts - Expert says attack is part of the #OpIsrael campaign targeting Israeli websites; email provider 'Walla!' confirms that an attack took place but says information taken was useless. (Haaretz+)
- Thousands attend memorial for slain Fogel family, vow to continue West Bank settlement - An exceptional number of public figures attended the memorial ceremony. Almost the entire Habayit Hayehudi Knesset faction was there, as well as ministers Yaakov Neeman, Yuli Edelstein and Katz from Likud; and minister Eli Yishai and MK Nissim Zeev of Shas. (Haaretz+ and Ynet)
- (Former Ariel settlement mayor) Ron Nachman honored with Israel Prize posthumously - Education Minister Gideon Sa'ar awards prize for Lifetime Achievement to late Ariel mayor and Hebrew music professor, Eliyahu Cohen, upon committee recommendation. "Nachman was a pioneer and a great Zionist." (Israel Hayom)
- Iran will never shut down Fordow nuclear plant, says senior MP - Remark follows report that world powers are planning to offer to ease sanctions on Iran in return for steps to shut down Fordow uranium enrichment plant. (Agencies, Haaretz)
For the full News from Israel.