"They are talking about everything without a framework or plan to deal with the issues. In actuality, this means they aren't speaking about anything."
--Noam Sheizaf writes a sharply worded Op-Ed in Maariv on the report that Israel only wants an interim agreement with the Palestinians.
- Jihadists: Rockets indicate resumption of activity against Jews - Lebanese-based Azzam Abdullah Brigades officially claims responsibility for rocket attack on north Israel last week, says more attacks against 'Jewish conquerors' coming. (Ynet)
- They hate Israel, but they hate Hezbollah more - Abdullah Azzam Brigades took responsibility for rocket fire at Israel on Thursday, but also defies Hezbollah for backing Syrian regime. Al-Qaeda affiliated group also linked to rocket launches at Eilat. (Ynet)
- Jerusalem: Tires of 6 cars (of Arabs) punctured, ‘price tag’ sprayed - Jerusalem neighborhood of Beit Safafa scene of latest nationalistic vandalism, investigation ongoing. (Ynet+PHOTOS)
- UNRWA condemns killing of staff member in Qalandia - "Credible reports say that he was on his way to work and was not engaged in any violent activity. He was shot in the chest," said the UNRWA statement about the 34-year-old father of four who was killed during an IDF raid on Qalandiya refugee camp. Another UNRWA employee was shot in the leg. (Maan)
- Hackers hijack Google Palestine site with anti-Israel message - Google says servers not hacked, instead Web users redirected to site that reminds 'Uncle Google' that the country shown on Google Maps is Palestine, not Israel. (Haaretz+ and Maan)
- Netanyahu resurrects government's student public advocacy unit - The government would like to harness the skills of Israeli students to the make the case for Israel using social media. Israelis, who must have a command of a second language, would be part of an effort similar to the one Netanyahu ran as a diplomat. (Israel Hayom)
- Ahead of Israel show, Tom Jones gets the BDS treatment - After Alicia Keys, It's Jones's turn: Welsh singer scheduled to play in Israel at center of boycott campaign aimed at persuading him to cancel visit. (Haaretz+)
For the full News from Israel.