The Daily Beast: Father’s Day Gifts
The Daily Best is our pick of the best stuff on the web. If you see something you like (and hopefully you do!), we may get a share of the revenue from our commerce partners.
Father’s day is right around the corner and you need that perfect gift to show your progenitor how much you care.
Fear not! We’ve handpicked the best of the web to help you display your love and affection—and finally land you that coveted ‘favorite child’ spot (he’ll never admit to it, but you’ll be able to tell).
1. For the wildest adventures or for relaxing in your back yard, the Roo Hammock is easy to pack, easy to carry and guarantees Dad’s comfort.
2. Give Dad a nice pop of color by adding these print socks to his collection.
Art of Shaving Kit
3. Let’s be honest. No one enjoys shaving. That is, until now. For the smoothest, most luxurious grooming experience, get Dad the ultimate kit. He’ll thank you, and so will his skin.
5. You want something that says “I love you Dad” without maxing out your credit card. We get it. Google’s Chromecast is the cool affordable gadget that allows streaming from your devices to your TV. Sit back, relax and enjoy Dad’s company while you watch the best content.
8. Help Dad keep up with his reading on a Kindle Paperwhite. This version of the world’s most famous e-book is lightweight and features a touchscreen with adjustable glare—it’s the perfect on-the-go companion.
9. Say goodbye to diluted drinks with whiskey stones. They keep drinks cool instead of ice—Dad’s favorite has never tasted so good.
10. Make sure your Dad’s summer shoe needs are met with Sperry’s top-siders in tan leather. Cool, versatile and timeless, Dad will wear them again and again.
12. Dad’s sportswear makes you cringe? Iffley Road’s innovative lightweight running tee offers temperature control and a stylish design that transitions easily into street wear. It’s a gift for everyone.
13. Dad’s been filming your every move since you were born. Help him reach the next level with the GoPro Hero3. Who knows? One of his videos might even go viral.
14. Dad will impress everyone as he turns generic vodka into delicious gin with this kit. Everyone will wish their pop was as cool as yours.
15. Every man needs a blue-checked shirt. Who said casual couldn’t be elegant?
16. This Scratch Map helps Dad track all the cool places he’s been. You can add yours too.
17. Make sure that Dad looks cool at the pool with Roark Revival’s swim trunks.
Disclosure: This content was produced by The Daily Beast’s Daily Best team. We picked products we loved from our commerce partners—if you purchase them, we may get a small portion of the revenue from our commerce partners.