Carbon Monoxide Killed ‘Buckwild’ Star

    FILE - This Jan. 2, 2013 file photo shows Shain Gandee, from MTV's "Buckwild" reality series in New York. Gandee was found dead Monday, April 1,  in a sport utility vehicle in a ditch along with his uncle and a third, unidentified person, authorities said. Kanawha County Sheriff's Department Cpl. B.D. Humphreys said the bodies of cast member, Shain Gandee, 21, his uncle David Gandee, 48, and the third person were found Monday near Sissonville.  (Photo by Amy Sussman/Invision/AP, file)

    Shain Gandee, from MTV's "Buckwild". (Amy Sussman/Invision/AP)

    Shain Gandee and two other people died of carbon-monoxide poisoning after their truck became stuck in mud, authorities in West Virginia say. The star of MTV's reality show Buckwild was found dead yesterday along with his uncle and another passenger. Gandee's Ford Bronco was mired in mud and its tailpipe was submerged, possibly causing the truck to fill with gas. MTV suspended filming of the second season and issued a statement praising Gandee’s “magnetic personality.”

    Read it at Associated Press