Dame Helen Mirren comes out of CIA retirement to wield her weapon in Red, which hits theaters this weekend. See other members of the geriatric set who are using firearms instead of playing mahjong on-screen.
- Helen Mirren heads into the graphic novel-turned-movie genre, guns blazing, in Red
- Betty White combines nine weapons to teach a lesson in respect on NBC’s Community
- Granny Moses’ double-barreled, 12-gauge shotgun takes her from Tennessee to the luxurious life on The Beverly Hillbillies
- Mob boss Mama Fratelli is packing as she searches for treasure and The Goonies
- Tyler Perry’s deftness with a skillet and pistol explain why Madea Goes to Jail
- Plus more shooting seniors!
Gallery: Gun-Toting Grannies
The Daily Beast Video curates the most essential and entertaining video, and brings you original and exclusive productions from our talented contributors.