10. WHITE’S OFF HER ROCKER
9. TINA FEY AND QUESTLOVE SQUASH THEIR BEEF
8. GINGRICH: ‘THE GAME IS ON’
What better way to start the morning than with Charlie Rose and Newt Gingrich? ‘CBS This Morning’ kicked off its revamped broadcast with the two discussing Gingrich’s chances in the New Hampshire primary.
7. NEW PERRY AD FOCUSES ON VETERANS
6. ROMNEY FLIP FLOPS ON CONTRACEPTION QUESTION
Mitt Romney is frequently accused of flip flopping, and it’s going to be hard for him to rebuke those accusations after Saturday’s debate. The former Massachusetts governor was unable to give a straight answer on the question on banning contraception sales.
5. MICHELLE OBAMA: I’M NOT ‘SOME ANGRY BLACK WOMAN’
How’s this for taking the high road? In an interview on ‘CBS This Morning,’ the first lady rejected rumors of tension in the White House, saying that in reality ‘I love this job.’
4. COLBERT EXPLORES RUN FOR PRESIDENT
What’s the first thing you do when considering a presidential bid? Give Jon Stewart control of your super PAC, of course. Stephen Colbert made a ‘major announcement’ on his show, and let’s just say the South Carolina primary race just got a whole lot more interesting.
3. OBAMA ANNOUNCES BILL DALEY’S DEPARTURE
2. ROMNEY WINS NEW HAMPSHIRE
New Hampshire–check! Mitt Romney is one step closer to becoming the official GOP presidential nominee after his big win in the New Hampshire primary. After thanking all of the voters, Romney didn’t miss his shot to take a few digs at President Obama.
1. TIM TEBOW AND DAVID BOWIE BECOME ‘TEBOWIE’