"Ideological crime could drive the country to chaos. It starts with small things. Grab some [West Bank] hilltops here, threaten with violence... there."
—Former chief justice Dorit Beinisch slams outpost settlers yesterday in first public comments since resigning.
- Revolution in Kadima: Mofaz instead of Livni (Yediot Achronot)
- Barghouti calls on Palestinians to launch popular resistance against Israel - Imprisoned Fatah commander issues unusual missive calling on Palestinians to sever economic and security coordination with Israel and urging an economic and diplomatic boycott. (Haaretz)
- Hebron teen 'shot by Israeli settler' - An Israeli settler shot an 18-year-old Palestinian in Hebron's Old City on Tuesday morning, leaving him moderately injured, locals said. (Maan)
- Clash on Israel-Egypt border leaves 2 suspects dead - IDF soliders, Palestinian infiltrators exchange fire near southern border; two suspects killed. Motive for incident still unclear. (Ynet)
- Report: Hamas, Iran coordinate response to Israel strike - Lebanese paper says Haniyeh discussed Hamas' role in case of Israeli strike on Iran with Tehran officials. (Ynet)
Here is the full News from Israel.
Matthew Kalman broke the story of physicist Stephen Hawking’s boycott of Israel. Then Cambridge University tried to falsely deny it.