"[If Iran] realizes its nuclear ambitions there is an additional possibility: Israel will internalize, willingly or not, that it is also possible to live in the region alongside a nuclear Iran."
--Yedioth commentator Shimon Shiffer.
- Faculty demands return of Arabic to University of Haifa's logo - The logo currently appears with the words in Hebrew and English only, whereas the previous university logo included the words in Arabic as well. (Haaretz)
- PM: Number of illegal migrants may reach 600,000 - Netanyahu says government increasing efforts to stop flow of African migrants. Yishai: Giving them jobs won't help. (Ynet)
- Terrorist injured in failed stabbing attack on soldier - An 18-year-old Palestinian terrorist attempted to stab an IDF soldier at Gush Etsiyon junction.(Ynet)
- Henry Kissinger to visit Israel - Will be honorary guest at 'President's Conference' to open June 19th. (Yedioth, p. 20)
- Israeli electric car network revs engines for first road test (Israel Hayom)
- Settler shoots Palestinian (WATCH Haaretz)
- Israel Will Agree to Iranian Uranium Enrichment (Haaretz)
For the full News from Israel.
Yaakov Katz on what the delivery of advanced Russian missiles would mean for Israel.