Netanyahu “gets a zero for leadership when he tries to set a price for upholding a court ruling.”
--Meretz Chairwoman Zahava Gal-On on the Israeli prime minister's approval of 851 settlement houses following the dismissal of the bill that would legalize settlement outposts built on privately owned Palestinian land.
- Cars vandalized in Jewish-Arab village: 'Regards from Ulpana' - 'Death to Arabs' and 'revenge' spray-painted on vehicles in Neve Shalom on heels of Knesset decision to evacuate homes in West Bank settlement. (Ynet)
- Right-wing sponsors self-defense course in south TA - Residents get self-defense lessons at local park to deal with 'growing violence instigated by African migrants.' (Ynet)
- Tel Aviv hosts 14th Gay Pride Parade (Haaretz)
- Policeman waved Israeli flag on Temple Mount and was dismissed - In a police tour at the site, one policeman waved an Israeli flag for which he was dismissed from his position. (Yed'ioth Jerusalem supplement, p. 42)
- Senior Iranian exile to U.S. Jews: Target regime change rather than nuclear program (Haaretz)
For the full News from Israel.
Matthew Kalman broke the story of physicist Stephen Hawking’s boycott of Israel. Then Cambridge University tried to falsely deny it.