-- 1.) Word found spray-painted on one of seven vehicles in E. Jerusalem, whose tires were slashed. 2.) Name of outpost neighborhood of Beit El settlement slated to be evacuated of settlers by end of month.
- Vandals slash tires, spray racist graffiti in East Jerusalem neighborhood - Seven cars vandalized in the Shuafat neighborhood, one sprayed with the word 'Ulpana,' the part of the Beit El settlement where the High Court has ordered homes demolished. (Haaretz)
- Yisrael Beitenu calls for probe into Israeli Arab parties' funding - Yisrael Beitenu MK asks government to look into origins of these parties' finances after revelation that PA President Mahmoud Abbas transferred funds to Israeli Arab parties in the Knesset. (Israel Hayom)
- Obama administration clears India, Turkey of Iran sanctions - U.S. says that after significantly reducing oil purchases from Iran, seven additional countries will be dismissed of the financial sanctions. (Agencies, Haaretz)
- Bashar Assad's forces launch aerial assault on Syrian opposition strongholds - Syrian opposition president Abdel Basset Sayda responds to Benjamin Netanyahu’s offer to assist rebels, saying: 'we are not counting on Israeli assistance and we don’t need it.' (Agencies and Haaretz)
- Iran army: Al-Qaida's rise in Mideast more dangerous than nuclear bomb - Head of Iran's armed forces says West claims to fight al-Qaida in Pakistan, while ignoring its increased influence, violent attacks in Syria and Lebanon. (Agencies, Haaretz)
For the full News from Israel.
Yaakov Katz on what the delivery of advanced Russian missiles would mean for Israel.