"She has wanted to use orange in her clothing for quite some time but refrained because many of her customers still associate it with the disengagement from the Gaza Strip in 2005."
-- Israeli politics and Jewish religion limit clothing designer Ilana Efrati's colors choices and skirt lengths.
- Yaalon: If it's between an Iranian bomb and bombing (Iran), it's bombing (Haaretz)
- Marmara report: Severe criticism of Netanyahu and Barak (Yedioth)
- Report: IDF staged photo of 'gay soldiers' on Facebook page - More than 8,000 people shared the photo with their Facebook friends, and it received more than 10,000 “likes.” (Haaretz)
- Livni: Kadima won’t be around for next elections - Asked whether Kadima will be part of next government, former opposition chairwoman said 'there will be no Kadima by then.' (Ynet)
- Israeli irrigation expert wins World Food Prize - Several of the letters supporting Daniel Hillel's nomination came from individuals and institutions in Egypt, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates. (Agencies, Ynet)
For the full News from Israel.
Matthew Kalman broke the story of physicist Stephen Hawking’s boycott of Israel. Then Cambridge University tried to falsely deny it.