"We try to avoid it as a matter of policy, despite the fact that it is considered a non-fatal weapon, just like rubber bullets."
--A senior IDF official on the use of dogs to disperse people.
- Dogs won't take part in protest dispersals - IDF's Canine Unit suspends use of dogs in crowd dispersal situations after dog bit Palestinian protester last March. (Ynet)
- Jailed former president Katsav threatened in prison (Ynet)
- Religious number of religious girls surfing sex sites - Research indicates religious teenaged girls more fascinated by online sex sites than secular girls their age. (Ynet)
- Israel detains ex-IDF soldier accused of ties to Palestinian terror group (Haaretz)
- Border Guard unit (undercover as Arabs) wins military's snipers title (Ynet)
For the full News from Israel.
Matthew Kalman broke the story of physicist Stephen Hawking’s boycott of Israel. Then Cambridge University tried to falsely deny it.