- Holocaust jokes aren’t funny. But we can’t stop laughing at these Israeli talk show hosts’ prank call to Auschwitz. All attempts at astraight face will fail. (Ami Kaufman, +972)
- A controversial German court ruling brought mixed news this week. The bad: the ruling outlawed circumcision. The good: in a moment of interfaith cooperation, Jewish and Muslim leaders banded together to oppose the ruling. (Ynet)
- Does the occupation have a price? Noam Sheizaf responds to Ami Kaufman and Emily Hauser.
- After learning about Avigdor Lieberman’s money-laundering scandal, we didn’t think the Foreign Minister could get any worse. He just did. Check out his childish verbal exchange with fellow MK Talab Al-Sana. (Haaretz)
- Formerly neo-Nazi pop star twins started smoking pot and abandoned their anti-Semitic ways. Thanks to Tablet for reposting this gem. (Tablet)
Matthew Kalman broke the story of physicist Stephen Hawking’s boycott of Israel. Then Cambridge University tried to falsely deny it.