--The enormous special budget bonus that settlements received last year, Yedioth revealed after Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's claimed that the aid to settlements is negligible.
- U.K. mediates between Netanyahu, Erdogan in bid to end impasse - Britain delivering messages between Netanyahu and Turkey's PM, but no formula has yet been found to bridge the gaps. (Haaretz)
- Army Radio broadcast from West Bank settlement spurs protests - The Sheikh Jarrah Solidarity Movement, which organized the protests, condemned the Susya broadcast as a legitimization of occupation. (Haaretz)
- Gov't recruits foreigners to 'market' Israel abroad - Video: Industry Ministry enlists Chinese, Korean nationals to act as Israeli ambassadors overseas. (Ynet)
- Bulgaria police release image of suicide bomber - Police release computer-generated image of the suicide bomber involved in bus bombing, killing five Israeli tourists. (Agencies, Haaretz)
- Defense Ministry experts predict 300 Israeli fatalities in war with Iran, Syria - Ministry prediction in line with Defense Minister Ehud Barak’s previous statement. (Haaretz)
- Mitt Romney launches new Jewish American coalition - Romney says he is 'genuinely honored' to have so many U.S. Jewish leading thinkers, diplomats, political leaders support his campaign. (Haaretz)
For the full News from Israel
Ali Gharib on how badly John Kerry's efforts to restart Israeli-Palestinian talks are going.