"There was nothing explicitly in the Kool-Aid we drank at Young Judaea."
--Noah Efron on why so many do-good movers and shakers in Israel are Young Judea alumni.
- Defense Ministry says will dismantle, not destroy, homes at settlement of Migron - Officials say permanent structures in illegal outpost will be moved to a storage facility in the W. Bank; evacuation of Ulpana Hill was estimated at NIS 33 million. (Haaretz+)
- UN criticizes Israel over Gaza blockade - Speaking at UNHRC conference, Secretary General Ban Ki-moon urges Israel to ease Strip's plight; condemns Gaza terrorists' fire on Israel. (Agencies, Ynet)
- New police unit to battle Jewish terror - Rise in hate crimes, 'price tag' incidents leads Minister Aharonovitch to form special task force, which will attempt to bring end to attacks. 'We must institute zero tolerance policy against terror,' he said. (Ynet)
- Top (Israeli) official: 'Price tag' attacks are acts of terror meant to drag Israel into religious war - Amos Gilad adds: Al-Qaida type terrorist groups are slowly growing in Gaza Strip; Egypt conducting impressive military operation in Sinai. (Haaretz+)
- In secret visit to Israel, U.K. officials warn Netanyahu against unilateral attack on Iran - A high-ranking visitor delivered a stern message from British PM David Cameron against an uncoordinated Israeli strike on Iran at this time. (Haaretz+)
For the full News from Israel.
Yaakov Katz on what the delivery of advanced Russian missiles would mean for Israel.