"This report proves that if the authorities set their minds to it they could locate and punish the perpetrators. The responsibility is Bibi's – not the BBC's."
--Peace Now commented on the BBC broadcast interviewing hilltop youth in which the youth expose their faces and praise 'price-tag' attacks on Arabs.
- Top Supreme Court justice blasts state's system of legitimizing West Bank outposts - Supreme Court reviews claims that West Bank settlers purchased portions of plots intended for legitimization, after Israeli government asks for further delay for evacuation and demolition of Givat Assaf outpost. (Haaretz+)
- Three Israeli (Jews) accused of aiding Hamas in kidnapping African migrants - Netanya-area men suspected of assisting Hamas in transferring money to E. Jerusalem and the W. Bank; Palestinian and Israeli minor also arrested in connection with scheme. (Haaretz+ and Ynet)
- Hezbollah winds up protests against anti-Islam film - Thousands heed Shiite militia's call to gather in east Lebanon, protest film mocking Prophet Mohammed. (Agencies, Ynet)
- UN General Assembly to focus on Iran's nuclear program - UN's 2012 General Assembly to see world leaders focus on Tehran's nuclear ambitions, as Palestinian issue takes back seat. (Ynet)
- Jewish jurists: Prevent Ahmedinejad from speaking at the UN - The Int'l Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists has requested from US Secretary of State Hilary Clinton and the UN Sec. Gen. that they prevent the Iranian President from speaking, said the organization's chairwoman Irit Kahn. (Yedioth, p. 8)
For the full News from Israel.
Matthew Kalman broke the story of physicist Stephen Hawking’s boycott of Israel. Then Cambridge University tried to falsely deny it.