These operations are so heroic and complex that they are just like Mossad activities."
--Anonymous Israeli rabbi reveals he smuggled 'Four Species' to Jews in Syria and Iran for the Sukkot holiday.
- Civil Administration says settlers purchased Hebron home illegally - Israel's governing body in Judea and Samaria decides that Beit Hamachpelah, a disputed house in Hebron's Jewish section, was purchased illegally from Palestinian owner. Settlers, evacuated from the building earlier this year, will not be allowed to return. (Israel Hayom)
- Special team to crack down on 'price tag' vandals - Attorney General takes action against Jewish vandals; new enforcement team to include members of Shin Bet. (Ynet)
- US Quakers sell shares over Israel policy concerns - Friends Fiduciary sells U.S. Quaker holdings in companies due to concerns about questionable ties to Israel • Quaker group could not identify if products sold to Israel were considered "weapons components" so they chose to divest. (Israel Hayom)
- Security man beat a toddler and called her father a "terrorist" - Firas Barkat, an Arab from Jerusalem, and his daughter Malik (2) walked at the Malcha mall when suddenly a security man who thought they were stealing beat them and ran after them shouting "terrorist." Barkat filed a suit for violence and racism and received 30,000 shekels compensation. (Maariv, p. 8)
- Israeli-Arab Hezbollah agent gathered intel on Peres' security detail - Milad Khatib visited his Hezbollah handler in Denmark and all of his travel expenses were paid for by Hezbollah. (Israel Hayom)
For the full News from Israel.
Yaakov Katz on what the delivery of advanced Russian missiles would mean for Israel.