"Communities for Jews-only is racism."
--Knesset Legal Advisor, Adv. Eyal Yinon, slams Israeli residential communities who keep Arabs out.
- Bedouin face displacement in West Bank (E-1) corridor, regardless of Israel's constructions plans - Whether recently approved plans for construction in the E-1 area materialize or not, Israel plans to the relocate the local Bedouin population - against their will. (Haaretz+)
- 'Price tag' suspects revealed as road caution advocates - Settlers launch campaign to raise awareness to road casualties using tombstone-shaped signs that read Price Tag; four who put up signs arrested for 'price-tag' acts. (Ynet)
- Story by terror operative upsets school kids' parents - Education Ministry suspends Arab studies program featuring text penned by former Popular Front spokesman. (Note: Ghassan Kanafani is a famous Palestinian writer who also served as spokesman for the PFLP. He used his writing to fight Israel. -OH] (Yedioth and Ynet)
- Israel preparing to test new generation of Arrow anti-missile system - The new Arrow 3 system would be able to intercept unconventional Iranian missiles, says Defense Ministry project chief. Iran is estimated to possess hundreds of long-range Shahab 3 missiles. (Haaretz+)
- It's not ironic. Alanis Morissette rocks Tel Aviv - Canadian singer chooses to wrap up world tour in Israel despite pressure by pro-Palestinian groups to cancel the show. (Israel Hayom)
- Jordan's King Abdullah to visit Ramallah - Palestinian Authority to host King Abdullah II in 'first visit by Arab leader in Palestine as occupied state.' (Agencies, Ynet)
For the full News from Israel.
Matthew Kalman broke the story of physicist Stephen Hawking’s boycott of Israel. Then Cambridge University tried to falsely deny it.