Let’s face it – Valentine’s Day has a reputation for breeding cheesy gifts. This year, look beyond the cuddly stuffed toy plopped beside your drugstore’s till and spring for something that your loved one may actually want. From a Sofia Coppola-approved set of lingerie to a sneaker collaboration with today’s hottest rising street artist, see Valentine’s coolest gift items this year.
1. Ladurée, St. Valentine Macaron Box, $55.
2. MPL, Monique Péan x Pamela Love, Gold Crossover Band, $2,190.
3. Rizzoli, The Boudoir Bible: The Uninhibited Sex Guide for Today, $20.
4. Cire Trudon, Yaz Bukey Collaboration Candle, $95.
5. Derek Blasberg for Opening Ceremony, Valentine’s Day Note Set, $15.
6. Araks, Beatrice Bralett, Aaron Panty in Vermillion, $115, $91.
7. Vans x Curtis Kulig, ‘Love Me’ S8-Hi Slim, $65.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art's new costume exhibition, PUNK: Chaos to Couture, tries to pay homage to the gritty, subversive, late-1970s movement. But has punk-inspired high fashion added to its legacy-or destroyed it?
Makeup for men is on the rise—and it’s no longer a taboo. Alessandra Codinha reports.