1,059,988,790.00--The enormous special budget bonus that settlements received last year, Yedioth revealed after Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's claimed that the aid to settlements is negligible.
- U.K. mediates between Netanyahu, Erdogan in bid to end impasse - Britain delivering messages between Netanyahu and Turkey's PM, but no formula has yet been found to bridge the gaps. (Haaretz)
- Army Radio broadcast from West Bank settlement spurs protests - The Sheikh Jarrah Solidarity Movement, which organized the protests, condemned the Susya broadcast as a legitimization of occupation. (Haaretz)
- Gov't recruits foreigners to 'market' Israel abroad - Video: Industry Ministry enlists Chinese, Korean nationals to act as Israeli ambassadors overseas. (Ynet)
- Bulgaria police release image of suicide bomber - Police release computer-generated image of the suicide bomber involved in bus bombing, killing five Israeli tourists. (Agencies, Haaretz)
- Defense Ministry experts predict 300 Israeli fatalities in war with Iran, Syria - Ministry prediction in line with Defense Minister Ehud Barak’s previous statement. (Haaretz)
- Mitt Romney launches new Jewish American coalition - Romney says he is 'genuinely honored' to have so many U.S. Jewish leading thinkers, diplomats, political leaders support his campaign. (Haaretz)
For the full News from Israel