"For us this was a provocation, at this time this is problematic."-- IDF source on the overnight occupation of a Palestinian house in Hebron by Jewish settlers families
- Red Cross: Gaza fuel shortage puts lives at risk - Organizations plans to deliver 150,000 liters of diesel to Strip's Health Ministry so hospital generators can keep running.
- Palestinian detainee ends hunger strike, expelled to Gaza - Islamic Jihad hunger-striker Hana Shalabi ends hunger strike after 43 days. Compromise reached states Shalabi will be deported to Gaza for 3 years. (Ynet)
- Watch: video documenting abuse of Givati soldiers - Footage shows veteran soldiers beating younger troops with rods. (Ynet)
- Firebomb hurled at Jerusalem bus; no injuries - Bus traveling in Mount Scopus area attacked with stones, Molotov cocktails. 'You wouldn't expect this in the heart of Israel,' driver says; assailants still at large. (Ynet)
- 3 mortars hit Negev; Israeli aircraft open fire in Gaza (Ynet)