10. Bear Hit by Car, Runs AwayRussian dashcam video is easily the best reality television out there. This jaw-dropping footage shows a car hitting a large bear, sending the animal tumbling off the road. Fortunately, Smokey gets up and runs away.
9. A Yiddish Word for the WinFifteen rounds. 281 contestants. Can Arvind Mahankali spell “knaidel” to win the Scripps National Spelling Bee?
8. Boston Survivor, Hero Throw First PitchBefore Tuesday night's Boston Red Sox game, the crowd roared for two men forever linked in one of the most enduring images of last month's marathon bombings. Jeff Bauman, who lost both legs in the blasts, and Carlos Arredondo, the cowboy hat-wearing hero who saved Bauman's life, threw out first pitches in this incredibly touching moment.
7. Mind-Blowing Bicycle MagicTrickster Tim Knoll is definitely the new cool kid in town. From standing on the handlebars while in motion to riding his BMX bike up a flight of stairs, watch some of the most incredible stunts you'll ever see.
6. Japanese Ballplayer Gives Best Interview EverSpeaking perfect English is overrated. After Toronto Blue Jays shortstop Munenori Kawasaki hit a game-winning walk-off double, he gave the most refreshingly enthusiastic interview the sports world has ever seen.
5. Will, Jaden, DJ Jazzy Jeff, and Carlton Get Funky“Now this is a story all about how...” There's a first time for everything! The father-son duo claimed to have never done a collaboration, but that all changed on BBC's The Graham Norton Show with this star-studded musical medley.
4. Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Game of Desks’First it was The Jersey Floor. Then there was ++Downton Sixbey++ [http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08/22/6-best-spoof-videos-of-the-emmy-nominated-period-drama-downton-abbey.html]. Here’s the late night host’s most epic parody to date.
3. Train Explosion: ‘That S*** Look Crazy!’A train derailed in a Baltimore suburb Tuesday, said fire officials, and the enormous blast captured here on a cell phone was reported in the area. It's unconfirmed whether the train itself blew up, and it's unknown whether there are any injuries.
2. Fan Slaps Beyoncé’s BootyQueen B proved too bootylicious for one fan Monday night, as the overzealous onlooker reached out of the Copenhagen crowd to slap the superstar's behind.
1. Baby Rescued from Toilet PipeA newborn baby boy was rescued from a sewage pipe in China this weekend after apartment building residents heard cries coming from a fourth floor squat toilet. Miraculously, the baby survived.