Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel said Thursday that the city would release another video showing a police officer fatally shooting a young black man. Emanuel, who had previously declined to release the video, said he would make public the 2014 dashboard-camera footage of 25-year-old Ronald Johnson’s death next week. After the incident, police said Johnson pointed a gun at officers before he was shot. But a lawyer for Johnson’s mother claims the footage shows Johnson did not have a gun and was running from police when he was shot. Michael Oppenheimer alleges police planted a weapon at the scene after the man was shot. The news follows protests over the release of a separate incident that showed an officer shooting 17-year-old Laquan McDonald 16 times.