A jellyfish died on Wednesday in New Hampshire, but managed to sting 150 people anyway. According to The Boston Globe, the dead jellyfish, which was the size of a trashcan lid, stung all those people, mostly children, after washing up on the beach at Wallis Sands State Park. Apparently, it was able achieve this feat after state officials tried to remove it, causing it to break into several small parts that then dispersed and went on to sting. Lifeguards treated most of the victims with vinegar and baking soda, although five were taken to the hospital due to allergy concerns.
TOP 10 RIGHT NOW
SHOP WITH SCOUTED