From wireless earbuds to a Dyson vacuum, these were your favorite deals in April. Unsurprisingly they’re all pretty practical, but most importantly, they’re all still on sale. See the full list of April’s most-shopped sales below.
1. Diem Duffel Bag, $49.99 (58% off): This duffel is an extremely durable bag that lets you pack all the essentials while staying within those strict carry-on guidelines.
2. AVANCA Minim True Wireless Earbuds, $54.99 (65% off): These award-winning earbuds combine high-quality audio, excellent craftsmanship, and convenience with a sleek design.
3. uTalk Language Education, $29.99 (92% off): Learn practical vocabulary from native speakers in any language you want with this uTalk lifetime subscription.
4. Dyson V6 Bagless Cordless Handheld Vacuum with HEPA Filter, $179.99 (10% off): Featuring Dyson's digital V6 motor and cyclonic technology, this vacuum can separate dirt from the air (so its filters don't clog) while producing three times the suction of other handheld vacuums.
5. Disconnect VPN & Privacy Solution, $49 (90% off): This app includes a tracker blocker and VPN recognized by both The New York Times and SXSW as one of the best privacy and security tools on the market.
Scouted is here to surface products that you might like. Please note that if you buy something featured in one of our posts, The Daily Beast may collect a share of sales.