"Death to Arabs" and "Revenge" - Graffiti painted by right-wing activists on a water tank in the Palestinian village of Susya. No action taken by authorities."No to violence" and "Free Susya" - Graffiti painted by left-wing activists along with paint over the anti-Arab slogans. Activists arrested by police and held for 24 hours.--Amira Hass reports on action taken against left-wing activists while harassment of Palestinians continues.
- **Attacks on Palestinians continue, but police only arrest leftist activists - Military police and soldiers arrest left-wing protesters for painting over racist graffiti. (Haaretz)
- Former state witness found murdered in Jaffa - Witness whose testimony led to charges against 14 individuals murdered overnight Thursday. (Haaretz)
- Jewish peacemaking program in Jerusalem creates a niche - Pardes Center for Judaism and Conflict Resolution is world's first international center to teach Judaism and conflict resolution. (Haaretz)
- African migrants wounded in Jerusalem fire, in suspected hate attack -Eritrean man, pregnant woman suffer burn wounds to their legs after attempting to put out the spreading fire with their feet. (Haaretz)
- Far-right wing activist to Arabs: Join national service - Ahead of rightist march in Nazareth, Baruch Marzel sends taped voice message to 10,000 households calling them to join national service "so our soldiers will be free to fight Israel's enemies." (Ynet)
For the full News from Israel.