"The (Israeli) regime's daily harassments force us to commit acts of incitement that may lead to the destabilization of the establishment's security.--Pamphlet distributed among settlers and other right-wingers describing plan of action to prevent evacuation of Givat Ulpana settlement outpost.
- 5-star war - Hundreds of foreign tourists, particularly Jewish Americans, rushing to Gush Etzion settlement region to do battle workshop and kill a terrorist from cardboard. (Yedioth, p. 18)
- Israeli reservist goes on hunger strike in solidarity with Palestinian prisoner - YAniv Mazor, incarcerated for refusing to serve in the 'occupation army,' says could not continue overlooking the strife of Palestinian administrative detainees. (Haaretz)
- Revised 'Nakba Bill' to be submitted despite Knesset legal adviser's objection - Bill enables withholding funds from institutions that allow activities that oppose the existence of Israel as Jewish-democratic state. (Haaretz)
- (Jewish) 'Taliban mom' released from prison - Beit Shemesh woman convicted of abusing six of her 12 children released from prison after four years. (Ynet)
- Hamas founder's son 'sympathizes with IDF' (Ynet)
For the full News from Israel.