"I made a mistake, but I was attacked first"--Deputy Brigade Commander, Lt. Col. Shalom Eisner, who hit a pro-Palestinian demonstrator, interrogated by Military Police
- Jerusalem municipality requests permission to make (controversial) renovations on Mughrabi Bridge - Five months after Netanyahu stopped the plan, the tension is likely to rise again at the Temple Mount. (Maariv and NRG Hebrew)
- Israel Border Police beat, detain 9-year-old Jewish boy in Hebron (Haaretz)
- New Hamas politburo 'remains confidential' (Maan)
- After the storm: Gunter Grass hospitalized for heart problems (Yedioth, p. 27)
- Report: Iranians attended N. Korea missile launch (Agencies, Ynet)
Read the full News from Israel.