"We have become a nation that shoots nine-year-old children, kicks them with a military boot and does not understand what's wrong with that.--Shai Golden, Maariv commentator and Channel 10 News editor, in an Op-Ed on the beating of a Palestinian boy by Israeli border policeman
- Soldier refuses to catch 'price-tag' attackers suspended from squad commanders' course - IDF began making ambushes to catch far-right wing activists before they attack Palestinians and their property in the W. Bank. The soldier said, "I didn't enlist in the IDF to catch settlers, but to fight the enemy." (Maariv and NRG Hebrew)
- Researchers uncover ornate Talmud-era synagogue in Israel (Haaretz)
- Rabin murderer's brother shares diary on Facebook - Hagai Amir, imprisoned for 16 years for conspiracy to murder former Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and recently released, posts entries from 1996 upon entering prison.(Israel Hayom)
- Assad 'regrets' downing Turkish jet; 'wish it was Israeli one' - Syrian president tells Ankara paper Turkish F-4 was 'flying in air corridor used in the past by IAF.' (Agencies, Ynet)
- VIDEO: How Jonathan Pollard was caught (Israel Hayom)
For the full News from Israel.