What would you do if your baby kept bursting into flames? Indian mother Rajeshwari Karnan and her husband rushed to the hospital when her son did exactly that. She stepped out of the house for a moment when a relative started screaming that the baby was on fire. The parents said the baby would suddenly catch fire, prompting villagers to kick them out for fear he would ignite their homes. Doctors said the baby has second-degree burns, and that they are conducting tests to determine whether it suffers from spontaneous human combustion, an extremely rare condition that many scientists doubt is real despite several apparent cases of it.
TOP 10 RIGHT NOW