111,000.--'Likes' made over last few months on 'Israel speaks Arabic' Facebok page.
- Severe violence at demonstration against foreigners (migrants) in Tel-Aviv. (Haaretz)
- UK will not support an Israeli attack on Iran, says ambassador (Agencies, Israel Hayom)
- Yisrael Beitenu threatens crisis if university not established in Ariel"— Knesset Education Committee Chairman and Yisrael Beitenu MK Alex Miller claimed the security apparatus and the committee for planning and budgets at the Council for Higher Education are trying to prevent the Israeli West Bank college from being recognized as a university. (Maariv and NRG Hebrew)
- Israeli court orders state to consider allowing Gaza students to study in West Bank —Since 2000, Israel has allowed a total of three students to study in the West Bank. All three received scholarships from the U.S. government. (Haaretz)
- Madonna: "I chose Israel because it's the center of the world's energy and what happens here affects the whole world"—Madonna spoke ahead of her arrival tomorrow in Israel. She will celebrate Shavuot holiday in Israel and stay nine days total, during which she will travel and perform. (Maariv and NRG Hebrew)
For the full News from Israel.