"We try to avoid it as a matter of policy, despite the fact that it is considered a non-fatal weapon, just like rubber bullets."--A senior IDF official on the use of dogs to disperse people.
- Dogs won't take part in protest dispersals - IDF's Canine Unit suspends use of dogs in crowd dispersal situations after dog bit Palestinian protester last March. (Ynet)
- Jailed former president Katsav threatened in prison (Ynet)
- Religious number of religious girls surfing sex sites - Research indicates religious teenaged girls more fascinated by online sex sites than secular girls their age. (Ynet)
- Israel detains ex-IDF soldier accused of ties to Palestinian terror group (Haaretz)
- Border Guard unit (undercover as Arabs) wins military's snipers title (Ynet)
For the full News from Israel.