NEW DETAILS

Manager: Chyna Died of Accidental Drug Overdose

The manager for former WWE star Chyna said he believes she died of an accidental overdose of Ambien and Valium. “She accidentally and unintentionally misused her legally prescribed medication over the course of 2-3 weeks. It’s an epidemic,” manager Anthony Anzaldo said in an email to Los Angeles Times. Chyna, whose real name is Joanie Laurer, died at the age of 46 at her Redondo Beach, Calif., home. The Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner has not revealed a cause of death, and the Coroner’s office Assistant Chief Ed Winter said the test results have yet to be completed. “It’s premature to give a cause of death on a case that the final tests are not in yet,” Winter said.