"Our feeling is that little by little we are returning to the period of military rule, and from the most unexpected place - academia."--Hadash student organization on the last-minute banning of the Naqba Day ceremony at Haifa University
- Report: Palestinians hurt by IDF fire - Ma'an news agency says farmers injured by artillery fire in northern Gaza Strip; two in serious condition. IDF says not aware of injuries. (Ynet)
- BBC Poll: Israel's global image plummetsIsrael ranks among states perceived to have most negative influence on world. (Ynet)
- 'Minister Yishai is inciting racism' - Relief organizations slam interior minister for labeling entire foreign workers, refugee community as criminals. (Ynet)
- Culture Ministry accuses Habima national theater of damaging Israel (Haaretz)
- Congressman, in time warp, pushes Sharon, Arafat peace talks (Israel Hayom)For the full News from Israel.