The mother of late actress Brittany Murphy has sued the attorneys who represented her in another suit against the builders of the home where Murphy died, claiming she was never properly informed that mold may have killed her daughter. Roughly a year after Brittany’s death, her husband, Simon Monjack passed away as well. But Sharon Murphy wasn’t convinced that toxic mold killed them both until this past summer while selling their home. A coroner had previously ruled that pneumonia and anemia were among the causes of death, but suggested that the L.A. health department check their Hollywood home for mold.
TOP 10 RIGHT NOW