According to a front-page report in the Rupert Murdoch-owned New York Post, Roger Ailes is negotiating his departure from Fox News—a signal that is being widely interpreted as a not-so-subtle message from the controlling family to the channel’s CEO that he should accept whatever severance package is being offered... and swiftly. The news comes in the wake of a fresh report indicating that Fox News host Megyn Kelly has been helping other women come forward with stories of sexual harassment by Ailes. Kelly faced criticism for her silence after host Gretchen Carlson’s allegations against Ailes emerged in a lawsuit this month; Kelly herself reportedly experienced harassment from him in the mid-2000s, according to a New York magazine article posted Tuesday. At least 10 women have so far claimed that Ailes made unwanted sexual advances toward them. According to the New York report early Wednesday, Kelly is said to have called an unnamed former Fox News anchor about an incident in which Ailes reportedly kissed that woman against her will during a private meeting; Kelly asked her to speak to investigators. Kelly has since encouraged others to do the same, the report says. The Daily Beast’s Lloyd Grove reported Tuesday that the embattled executive is negotiating his exit. Ailes has denied the harassment allegations.