Don’t expect to see LeBron James on court any time soon. NBA players rejected the league’s latest offer on Monday. The players also began disbanding the union. Union executive director Billy Hunter said, “We’re prepared to file this antitrust action against the NBA. That’s the best situation where players can get their due process.” But NBA Commissioner David Stern felt the decision is regrettable. He said, “It looks like the 2011–12 season is really in jeopardy. It’s just a big charade. To do it now, the union is ratcheting up I guess to see if they can scare the NBA owners or something. That’s not happening.” The deal had called for a 50-50 split of basketball-related income and a 72-game season beginning Dec. 15. Stern had previously said that it was the best deal the NBA could offer.