A reportedly "furious" President Obama is looking into the decision to send a low-flying Air Force One into Manhattan on Monday for a photo op that panicked Manhattan workers, The New York Times reports. Yesterday, Robert Gibbs, the White House press secretary said Obama had asked his staff to "conduct a review into how the decision was made to conduct the flight." Obama said, "it will not happen again." So far, Louis Caldera, director of the White House Military Office, has ponied up to take the blame—the review will determine whether he'll keep his job.
TOP 10 RIGHT NOW