Netanyahu “gets a zero for leadership when he tries to set a price for upholding a court ruling.”
--Meretz Chairwoman Zahava Gal-On on the Israeli prime minister's approval of 851 settlement houses following the dismissal of the bill that would legalize settlement outposts built on privately owned Palestinian land.
- Cars vandalized in Jewish-Arab village: 'Regards from Ulpana' - 'Death to Arabs' and 'revenge' spray-painted on vehicles in Neve Shalom on heels of Knesset decision to evacuate homes in West Bank settlement. (Ynet)
- Right-wing sponsors self-defense course in south TA - Residents get self-defense lessons at local park to deal with 'growing violence instigated by African migrants.' (Ynet)
- Tel Aviv hosts 14th Gay Pride Parade (Haaretz)
- Policeman waved Israeli flag on Temple Mount and was dismissed - In a police tour at the site, one policeman waved an Israeli flag for which he was dismissed from his position. (Yed'ioth Jerusalem supplement, p. 42)
- Senior Iranian exile to U.S. Jews: Target regime change rather than nuclear program (Haaretz)
For the full News from Israel.