TOP 10 RIGHT NOW
Read it at Al Jazeera
South Korea officials said Monday they will track mobile phones of hundreds of people under quarantine to help curb the spread of the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) virus while a sixth person died in the outbreak and the number of cases jumped to 87. An 80-year-old man died on Monday after he tested positive for the disease while being treated for pneumonia last week, a statement from the health ministry said. The government reported 14 new confirmed cases on Monday, making it the largest number outside the Middle East. Authorities also identified 24 health facilities where infections were reported.