The search for the last camper missing after Friday’s flash flood in Arkansas continues, after water swept through the Albert Pike Recreation Area and ravaged campsites in the early morning. The latest victim was found Sunday, less than a mile downstream from the campground, Arkansas State Police Capt. Mike Fletcher told reporters. “I think we need to keep these families in our thoughts and our prayers,” he said. Meanwhile, more than 100 rescue workers were searching the Ouachita National Forest Sunday, said Mike Quesinberry, the head of the rescue effort for the U.S. Forest Service. So far, six children are among the victims, including a 2-year-old girl, with the ages of the adult victims ranging from 23 to 69. Funerals for two of the victims are scheduled for Tuesday.