"Following the decision, Muslim students can demand a mosque be built for them to pray on campus; the Christians will demand a church be built, and the Druze will demand a house of prayer for their faith.'--Israeli organization 'Ometz' slams Haifa University for also making Muslim and Christian religious days vacation days.
- IDF leaflets warn 'wanted' Palestinian youths: We're going to catch you - Israeli soldiers posted leaflets picturing four Palestinian youths from Kafr Qaddum; the boys are their families say they are living in fear. (Haaretz+)
- IDF received NIS 4 million for leadership training by right-wing group - Allocation earmarked for activities conducted by Elad, which promotes Jewish settlement in Arab East Jerusalem neighborhoods. (Haaretz+)
- Settlers attack Palestinian vehicles in East Jerusalem - Settlers from Beit Orot, in the Mount of Olives, threw rocks damaging several vehicles in the area before a number of young Palestinians confronted them. Israeli police officers who arrived on the scene arrested three Palestinians, including Amir and Ahmad Abu Sbeitan. (Maan)
- Dramatic increase in stone-throwing incidents on Jews in east Jerusalem - Legislators lament rise in violent incidents against Jewish residents in Old City and mixed neighborhoods. Feiglin: This all boils down to who controls Temple Mount. MKs urge state to increase enforcement, bolster police. (Israel Hayom)
- IDF to draw up 'social networking code of ethics' after female soldiers post racy photos - Israel Defense Forces is working on a directive regulating social network use by its members and in some cases banning it entirely. (Haaretz+)
- Six Day War breaks out, this time on Twitter - Over six days in June, the Israeli army will reenact the 1967 war with minute-by-minute updates from the front. (Haaretz+)
- Palestinian youth mark anniversary of Six Day war - Palestinian youth on Wednesday marked the 46th anniversary of the Six Day War, mourned by Palestinians as the "naksa" or setback, with a demonstration in Jerusalem. Protesters raised Palestinian flags and raised signs reading "Revolution is born from sorrow" and "Jerusalem is the capital." (Maan)
For the full News From Israel.