"You're basically seeking to change your policy post-verdict. This is unheard of."--Justice Uzi Vogelman said during High Court hearing on the State's petition to postpone the court order for the eviction and demolishing of Givat Ulpana outpost by three months.
- Undercover Israeli combatants threw stones at IDF soldiers in West Bank'- Testimony by commander of the Israeli Prison Service's elite 'Masada' unit sheds light on IDF methods in countering demonstrations against barrier. (Haaretz)
- Fear: Hunger strike could enflame the Territories - Palestinian security prisoners joined the hunger strike three weeks ago. Two men protesting administrative detention on 70th day without food. "If someone dies - we will renew the rocket shooting on Israel," says Islamic Jihad. (Yedioth and Maariv)
- Yair Shamir, son of former PM Yitzhak Shamir, to be #2 on Yisrael Beiteinu list (Yedioth, p. 6)
- 92.8% of French nationals in Israel voted Sarkozy - French-Israeli says Hollande's victory won’t encourage French Jews to make aliyah: 'Possibility of making a decent living does not exist in Israel.' (Ynet)
- Police raid yeshivas getting state funds for 'fictitious' students (Israel Hayom)
For the full News from Israel