The Olympics, Will Ferrell, Jon Stewart and More Viral Videos
From Kristen Stewart’s heartbreak to a parody of ‘Girls,’ watch our countdown of this week’s buzziest videos.
10. Kobe and Michelle Obama Hug It Out Time to step up your game, Ann Romney. After the U.S. basketball team's crushing defeat of the French on Sunday, each team member was rewarded with a hug—and for the lucky few, a kiss on the cheek—from the first lady.
9. K. Stew Is a Trampire! Robert Pattinson isn't the only one who is upset by the recent Kristen Stewart drama. Will Ferrell wore his heart on his sleeve on Thursday’s Conan over a situation he seemed to feel very deeply about.
8. Obama’s Campaign-Stop Collapse Time to ramp up the charisma? During a campaign event in Akron, Ohio, an audience member fainted while Obama was delivering a speech. “This happens to me all the time,” he joked, awkwardly.
7. Inside Sally Draper’s Closet Ever wonder what a 12-year-old's wardrobe looks like? Take a tour of Mad Men star Kiernan Shipka's legendary Converse-filled closet.
6. Romney Spokesman: “Kiss My Ass”Mitt Romney's spokesman, Rick Gorka, was clearly having a bad day Tuesday when he told a group of reporters to “shove it” and “kiss my ass.” That's certainly one way to get attention, although it probably didn't generate the headlines Romney was hoping for.
5. Stewart to NBC: Are You Kidding?Remember the Olympics opening ceremonies' moving tribute to victims of terrorism? You probably don't because NBC didn't air it in the U.S.—and instead aired a segment of Ryan Seacrest interviewing Michael Phelps. Watch Jon Stewart deliver an epic WTF to the network.
4. ‘Boys’ Is the New ‘Girls’ Turns out being the jobless 20-something kid of a minor celebrity with no real problems is absurd no matter your gender. Watch an amusing spoof of Lena Dunham’s HBO show, this time starring “Wolf Blitzer’s son.”
3. An Olympics Nip-Slip?Oops! Did NBC inadvertently air an underwater flash during live coverage of a women's water polo game? It certainly seems so, judging from this brief clip where one player reveals a bit too much while tugging on another athlete's suit.
2. Boris Johnson’s Zip-Line Fail Looks like Mitt Romney isn’t the only politician embarrassing himself in Britain this week. Watch the London mayor's zip-line stunt gone awry.
1. Gold Medal in ParentingWhat's more stressful than competing in the Olympics? Watching your offspring compete, of course—as U.S. gymnast Aly Raisman’s parents prove in this hilarious clip.