"How can you hold negotiations with such limitations?"--Senior Likud official explains to Maariv why Tzipi Livni will not succeed in negotiating with the Palestinians.
- Report: Zygier revealed names of Mossad spies to Hezbollah - Australian media report that Ben Zygier, also known as "Prisoner X," was arrested after he embarked on an unauthorized mission to recruit European contact with ties to Hezbollah as a double agent, compromising other Mossad agents in the process. (Israel Hayom)
- State: Postpone (settlement outpost) Amona eviction because of new gov't - After securing extension on deadline for eviction of illegal outpost, State motions for additional delay to allow 'new political echelon to learn petition.' (Ynet)
- 5 suspects arrested over Ariel attack - Palestinians from nearby town of Kifel Hares arrested in connection with stone throwing attack that left Adele, 3, in critical condition, six others moderately wounded. (Ynet)
- Arabs account for just 8% of Israel's economy - Despite accounting for 20% of the overall population. (Haaretz)
- Hacktivists claim they breached Mossad computers - Anonymous, Sector404 and RedHack say that they were able to hack Israel's intelligence service's mainframe on Friday. Claim they have obtained and leaked personal details of over 34,000 officers and agents. Police, Justice Ministry websites downed as well. (Israel Hayom)
- Palestinians add national meaning to Palm Sunday in Jerusalem - Thousands of Christians gathered in Jerusalem for the start of Easter week on Sunday. (Haaretz+ and Ynet)
- Is Uri Ariel ignoring Israelis west of the Green Line? It’s time housing minister come down from high ground of Judea and Samaria, get to know the large tribe of Israelis who’d rather live in Israel's center. (Yedioth/Ynet)
- Syrian opposition source: Rebels no threat to Israel - Tensions continue to escalate on northern border after IDF fires Tamuz missile at military post in response to Syrians fire on Golan but opposition source believes Israel need not be concerned. (Ynet)
- Friends of the IDF director pulling in his own big bucks - Retired military major general 'finds the vision' behind fundraising for the IDF in America – and a generous salary as well. (Haaretz+)
For the full News from Israel.