TOP 10 RIGHT NOW
Read it at CNN
Two out of the three suspects believed to be behind the car-bomb plot traveled to the United States just last week, a government official said Saturday. Authorities investigating the suspects, both of whom are believed to be of Arab descent, have been gathering clues from flight information logs and other sources. A third suspect is believed to have traveled to Europe, the official said, and authorities have not yet been able to trace his arrival in the U.S. American spies intercepting communications from an al Qaeda operative in Pakistan relayed the information to the government.